Submit your events to our local community calendar.
Where it will be posted on our website possibly talked about on-air in rotation with other community events.
*Please make sure to have the time, place and date of where your event is taking place.
*Please allow 48 hours for all submissions to be reviewed and approved
Four the Water
May 16 @ 9:00 am - September 10 @ 5:00 pm
On May 16th 2018 Ryan, Adam, Drew, and Jared will push off shore in Marquette, Michigan to paddle all 2,726 miles of shoreline on the biggest, coldest, and strongest of the Great Lakes, Lake Superior. The team will explore the Social, Environmental, Economic, Recreational, and Spiritual importance of the Clean water that exists here. Our goal is to raise awareness and help protect Lake Superior and the Great Lakes from the many threats they face today by spreading our message in all towns and cities we visit and interacting with the locals whose lives are intertwined with the lake. We will also be raising money for the Superior Watershed, the biggest non-profit organization supporting the Great Lakes. Together we can keep all of the Greats clean and protected for the future generations.
Our goals include:
1. Continue to Spread Awareness of the Importance of Clean Water.
2. Learn more about the water in order to make smart creative decisions for conservation down the line.
3. Raise Money for the Superior watershed located in the heart of Marquette Michigan.
4. Demonstrate our passion and love for Lake Superior and all the Great Lakes.
5. Find and communicate with individuals that share our same passion.
6. Clearly document our trip by the use of photography, film, and journals/online posts. At the end, make a documentary film about our travels and the people along the way that have helped make this journey possible. When complete, share our story at film festivals around the Midwest and other states.